Rich and Rich Homeopportunities L.L.C. is a digital affiliate marketing and advertising fashion retail ecommerce business. We network with other brands and small businesses to find unique products for our customers. The company is owned by Desiree Sims, an African American woman veteran CEO. Our mission is to continue to network with other small businesses in our community, nationally, and globally. We also want to bring products to our veterans through vendorship partnerships with the community Veteran's Administration. We have a shoeline, purse line, hats, jewelry, and clothing. Online Stores r-r-international-multi.com mrsrichandrichhomeopportunities.shop rich-and-rich-homeopportunities.shop

Okay, it is time for me to buy some more of what I love from Avon. Avon is gearing up for Campaign 12 and I noticed that there are CBD products now. I love to purchase from Avon and a co-worker told me that I would save more on my products by selling and getting the information to others. She was correct and I consistently order for my fiance and myself. I really try to only promote products that I use and love and Avon is at the top of my list.

My Avon Business Become A Representative Or Shop

I am ordering the “cannabidiol,” CBD is a soothing super-ingredient derived from the hemp plant that contains vitamins A, D, and E and essential fatty acids. It’s often used in beauty and skincare to help calm and nourish the skin. Discover our collection of Veilment CBD formulas, which help soothe and moisturize the body. FYI, our CBD formulas do not contain THC which will be for me, which includes a body cream, body lotion, and body oil.

Campaign 12.gif

My fiance would like the black suede cologne, however, I am also going to start getting my Father's Day gifts for him with the first gift in the collection being "Black Bomb" You can get a set free so that is great for those who have husbands, brothers, fathers, and other loved ones we will be shopping for during the upcoming Father's Day.

blackbombformenset.jpg

Avon has some wonderful promotions and it warms my heart because I was a young girl when my grandmother would have her visit from her Avon consultant. They had the best conversations and they were both women who worked and that inspired me. My grandmother retired as an RTA transport driver in South Carolina and her consultant maintained her Avon business for many years.